Articles in the Summer 2012 issue of The Earth Scientist include:
- Tornado Debris Balls, by James Vavrek, Jason Rybinski, Allen Pokracki and Brian Wilkes,
- Data Analysis: Tropical Storm and Hurricane Frequency, by Ben Wildeboer
- Measuring the Solar System in Our Own Backyard, by Brittnee Lydy and Brian Polk
- Stars in Their Eyes, Math on Their Minds, by Craig Beals and Jennifer Combs
- Teaching STEM with Web-Based GIS, by Joseph Kerski
The print version of this Summer TES issue contains, for your classroom, a full color poster from NOAA, "Ten signs of a Warming World".